Udaipur also referred as the Venice of the East due to its beautiful lakes is an oasis in Rajasthan. Udaipur is among the most visited tourism destinations in Rajasthan, India. The Udaipur is a charming city with beautiful lakes, palaces surrounded by the Aravalis Hills.
Udaipur is considered as the most romantic place to travel in India. Thousands of foreign tourists travel Udaipur every year. Several Hollywood movies have been filmed in Udaipur including the James Bond Movie - Octopussy. The Udaipur is must travel place during Indian Vacation. Watching sunrise and the sunset in the backdrop of beautiful lakes of Udaipur is quite a amazing experience especially for romantic couples.
Udaipur City Palace
- Without doubt the biggest tourism attraction in Udaipur is the elegant
- The Jagadish Temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The temple is situated
within the City Palace complex.
Crystal Art Gallery
- The Crystal Art Gallery is situated with the Fateh Prakash Palace in the
City Palace. The gallery is famous for its breathtaking collection of crystals.
The king Sajjan Singh ordered these crystals from England
- Overlooking the Fateh Sagar is the Moti Magri where you will find an
Bronze Statue of brave Indian King Maharana Pratap on top of his favorite horse
and best friend Chetak. .
- The Peacock Square is a chamber than consists three peacocks crafted
from more than 5000 pieces of glass of green, blue and gold colors.
Collection at Garden Hotel - The Garden hotel in Udaipur showcases the
classic car collection that once belonged to the Maharajas of Udaipur. This car
collection contains rare vintage cars like Cadalec, Morais etc.
Manikya Lal Verma
Garden - The garden is located on a hill near the Dudh Talai pond. The
Manikya Lal Verma Garden is famous for offering great views of City Palace, Jag
Mandir, Lake Pichhola and the beautiful sunsets.
- The Monsoon Palace also known as the Sajjan Garh Fort was used to
harvest the rain water.